A Beka Book
By providing a traditional approach to education, A Beka home school assists parents in training their children in knowledge, character, and traditional subject matter. Our writers and researchers perform primary research in their fields to give children superior knowledge. A Beka home school materials are also written with parents in mind, supplying the information and ideas needed to keep learning lively and memorable.
The A Beka Book approach to education keeps learning lively, interesting, and memorable. Our materials reflect sensible theory that is firmly anchored to practicality. Skilled researchers do primary research in every subject. Thus our publications are built upon a firm foundation of absolute truth and sound scholarship, and are written by dedicated and talented scholars well grounded in the practical aspects of classroom teaching. For excellence in education, you can trust A Beka home school materials.
Our purpose is rooted in the belief that today's students need to be taught the accumulated wisdom of the past from a biblical worldview so they will have a firm foundation from which to evaluate the present and make proper decisions for the future.
Learn more about the A Beka home school curriculum here
- The Bible is the foundation for all learning.
- Reading is the means by which each person may learn for himself
- History needs to be taught with a realistic view of time, government, geography, and economics based on eternal truths
- Math is the study of logic and order to apply to science and daily life
- Science is the investigation of variety, order, and reasonableness revealed in creation
- English is the study of language and communication in a structured, reasonable, and well-articulated manner.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Home School Curriculum.