Alpha Omega Publications
Alpha Omega Publications (AOP) or Alpha Omega home school has been providing home school curriculum solutions since 1977. They offer curriculum for pre-kindergarten through 12th grade.
Alpha Omega home school has revolutionized Christian education with over 30 years of experience in offering affordable curriculum, educational books and games, support services, and family entertainment to homeschool customers worldwide.
In 1977, AOP started with a single-product called LIFEPAC, a comprehensive worktext curriculum that was designed to meet the diverse needs of students, parents, and Christian schools. From this beginning, AOP expanded its curriculum brands by creating Ignitia, Monarch, Horizons, and Switched-On Schoolhouse, as well as purchasing The Weaver Curriculum. Alpha Omega Publications' curriculum has won many awards including the prestigious Cathy Duffy's 100 Top Picks for Homeschool Curriculum for Switched-On Schoolhouse and Horizons Math. Today, Alpha Omega home school not only carries the above curriculum brands, but it also provides numerous resources and services. Alpha Omega Institute, a distance learning program, was launched in 1992. Today called Alpha Omega Academy, it uses AOP curriculum to teach thousands of enrolled students from all 50 states and over 30 international countries.
Today, AOP employs over 300 personnel and has locations both in Chandler, Arizona, and in Rock Rapids, Iowa.
At Alpha Omega Home School Publications, we believe you'll find the following homeschooling benefits convincing reasons to start educating your child at home:
- Flexible Schedules. No more crazy mornings getting your child up early and ready for school. Instead, enjoy homeschooling on your time, while your child is refreshed and relaxed.
- Customizable Curriculum. Forget tedious and boring busywork. Suit the needs and individual interests of your child by letting him pursue subjects and topics that accentuate his talents.
- Individual Attention. One-on-one teaching allows your child to learn at the pace he needs to firmly grasp a particular concept.
- Family Togetherness. Mutual love, respect, and closeness are enhanced while homeschooling because learning together becomes an extension of the family's daily activities.
- Fun-filled Learning. Rather than just making a grade, homeschooling allows your child to use the learning style that best suits him to promote a lifelong love of learning.
- Moral and Religious Instruction. Christian beliefs and ethics can be incorporated into the curriculum, removing conflicting messages between what's taught and what's practiced.
- Positive Social Interaction. Exposure to multiple age groups enables your child to make a variety of friendships and socialize confidently with others outside his peer group.
- Safety. The absence of bullying, gangs, drugs, and dangerous weapons allows your child to learn better within a loving environment.
- Self-confidence. Since your child doesn't have to worry about being embarrassed in front of peers, homeschooling allows him to be more creative and willing to take risks while learning.
- Life Skills. Developing a sense of personal responsibility, your child can learn how to manage a home, handle finances, and better care for himself as an adult.
Alpha Omega home school has received a number of awards. These include, Cathy Duffy's 100 Top Picks for Homeschool Curriculum, Homeschooling Parent Magazine: Homeschool Friendly Stamp of Approval Award, The Old Schoolhouse Magazine: Excellence in Education Award for Best Computer Curriculum, and Practical Homeschooling Magazine: Software Reader and Interactive Learning Awards.
Learn more about Alpha Omega home school Curriculum here