Cookie Dough Fundraising
What's the attraction of cookie dough fundraising?
Nothing smells better than warm cookies cooling on the kitchen counter.
But making the dough is time-consuming – and just when you want to make some cookies you discover that you don't have all the ingredients.
Where Can You Find Cookie Dough Fundraising Help?
There are a number of places on the web where you can get help with cookie dough fundraisers. Here are a few I found:
- ABC Fundraising is the internet's biggest supplier of cookie dough fundraisers. Depending on how much cookie dough your group sells, you can earn up to 80% profit. They can offer this high percentage because they order such huge quantities of dough that they get a big discount from the manufacturer. See their information here.
- Easy Fund Raising offers several different types of cookie fundraiser programs. Their most profitable is where your group will sell $10 tubs of cookie dough. A second choice is to sell pre-formed cookies – already shaped and ready for baking. The third choice is to sell tubs of dry cookie dough mix. Your percentage of profit depends on how much you sell. See their selection here.
- Otis Spunkmeyer is a three-decade old company that's provided cookies and cookie dough fundraisers for numerous groups. They offer a wide variety of cookie dough products. They include chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, cranberry oatmeal, triple chocolate chunk, and many others. See their full line here.
- Maredy Cookie Dough Fundraiser. Ok, you have to consider this company for at least one cool reason: they have smell and sell brochures. Customers can actually smell what they are buying! The cookie dough comes with a 100% guarantee. One drawback is the prizes. If you have a group of kids selling this product, they won't be very motivated by the one and only prize: a tub of cookie dough for every 10 tubs sold.
- Clair's Creations offers cookie dough fundraisers in two varieties. First, you can sell tubs of cookie dough. The tubs make up to four dozen cookies. Second, you can order your cookie dough already pre-formed. Customers can just place the dough on a cookie sheet and put them into the oven. The pre-formed box comes with 48 cookies. The cookie dough can be refrigerated for up to six months and frozen for a year. You can thaw and re-freeze multiple times. See Clair's Creations here.
Cookie Dough Fundraiser Conclusion
Cookie dough can be added to other fundraisers as well. For instance, combine your cookie dough fundraising with a candy fundraiser.